lördag 31 december 2011

No more psychopaths, binge drinking and 5am kfc in 2012


Hello lovers and enemies!

I just finished watching American horror story season 1 and grandma is singing chinese opera in the living room. I got this urge to tell her that Im a hormonal teenager in sweatpants every time her food enters my stomach and I LIKE IT. Justin Bieber is squeaking All I want for xmas on my playlist and I wanna sleep with that evil ghost on that horror show. 2011, I know that I have been naughty this year but I also never laughed this hard or cried this deep so please forgive me and let me continuing being the fucktard I am. Let me sleep 8h per night, be peaceful, loved, hated, wanted and most importantly free. Thats all I want for myself in 2012. AND more surprise hugs from behind!

Happy New Year

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

3 kommentarer:

  1. 'lovers and enemies' is a priceless gem. And all the sentiments are shared of course, a completely unfounded optimism is being felt here in the Netherlands in this house. We'll sing the gospel of 2012 with you. Hey!

    SvaraRadera
  2. i went ice skating today M. i used to dream about being smooth like a criminal on ice, instead i wanted to crash into all the cute couples holding hands while tripping over each other. so much for moral hazard.

    SvaraRadera
  3. It was nice while it lasted though. However, cute couples are the worst! They can bring out the Berserker in any of us.

    SvaraRadera