fredag 30 december 2011

I get no sleep

Its been more than a month back in Asia and I still don't feel like I live here. I wanna experience a normal day where you have breakfast at 7.30am and leave work at 5pm. Bed at 11pm would be a exotic experience as well. My few but good friends here make fun of me and says that my flat looks like a bachelors pad with empty san pellegrino glass bottles lying around. Thats the base of my food pyramid btw, bubble water. Once there were no water in the pipes and I desperately washed my hair with that water. I felt like a new age ghetto cleopatra.

I'm at the airport for the freaking million times again, flying to see my grandma for the new years eve. Im so tired I feel like I got no juice left. If I am hitting the wall let it be a glam one with green pebbles on it. I have always loved green pebbles.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar