Me and angela went to buy toilet paper today cause apparently we are being overfed with fiber at work. This is the problem with getting premium breakfast at work. We talked about the weather and why Korean boys are so fucked up. Angela herself is a published novelist and is struggling with her second novel at this very moment. Super coolness. We concluded that I am being raped by work, in my bed, kitchen, on the metro, you name it. Im the Evernote whore.
Jens that sits opposite me works for our partner firm and he is stuck with reading American west coast mama blogs all day long. We spend a significant time on a Swedish satirical papa blog. Omfg swedes can be embarrassingly pretentious, sour dough, being a house hubby and how to recycle organic diapers made by Africa tribes. Just the words “ vintage baby fashion” makes me puke a lil bit in my mouth. Puking granola so to speak.
Thank god its Friday, so I can pretend I don’t have to work tomorrow.
Sayonara suckers. I hope my colleagues are out buying booz for the after-work that will start in exactly 49min.
fredag 28 oktober 2011
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Your job sounds not all that bad, I have to say. Is there an opening for a mild mannered maniac like me? I wouldn't mind moving to Stockholm. Hey!
SvaraRaderaactually yes. we need freelance writers and copywriters. whats ur email?
SvaraRaderaAre you kidding me? You need copywriters? I AM a copy writer! You can find me e-mail in my profile I think... oh boy oh boy oh boy! (The catchfrase I stole from Micky Mouse.)
SvaraRaderaI couldn't react anymore (something blocked me) but in case you can't find the e-mail address, it's costadelmartijn@gmail.com
SvaraRaderaHey!
Martijn