I have left my grandma after 6 days of food stuffing and is now in the city of my father. He stills keeps his girlfriend out of our house everytime Im visiting, makes me feel like his young mistress. I've tried to invite her numerous times for drinks, tea, artesian water or whatever that will make her happy. It is becoming a lil bit rude for my taste, nothing like my mums bf that act like my personal driver and refers to my mother as "your sis". My dysfunctional family in a box. No wonder I got fatal taste in men.
Monsieur took a flight to GZ to spend his last wknd as a uneligible bachelor with moi, isnt that swell. Women needs a reason to have sex, men needs a place. I just need someone that is bad for me and voila Im butt naked in no time. He tells me that I'm cold and when I do start to touch him he tells me to be careful not to fall in love. This one I got it under control, sex relieves tension while love causes it. I told him about this young boy that hollowed my heart out and monsieur looks at me with those familiar eyes and asks me what kind of man I'll marry. "I think I'll marry someone that I don't like that much". Monsieur got nothing to loose and althought I dont have a heart I'm giving him my most precious item - time.
Married men doesnt cheat because they want sex, they cheat cause they are boys with a salary and this time they want something more grande - intimacy. I am so over-hugged this wknd I broke down with a heat stroke exactly 1 h after I sent off monsiur. Diagnose: Too much intimacy n too lil action. My real dad took care of me while the other one kept texting me about how he can still smell me on his shirt.
This is really bad and I'm looking forward going back home for 2 weeks. Time difference will end this. Im so hopeless.
söndag 14 augusti 2011
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar