Jesus Christ, you're right, the Chairman Mao already exists. This happens every time I think I have a good idea... Perhaps I should concentrate on stupid ideas in the future, like edible raincoats or invisibility handkerchiefs. Home Sweden Home! (I have an old LP record with that name! hê hê hê) Hey!
Someone should invent a Chairman Mao cocktail. Hi Banana, welcome home.
SvaraRaderaP.S. I do read & enjoy all your posts, but shiness and not wanting to come off as a weird perv, makes me comment spracely on some.
Im sure there is one already and Im even more certain that it involves rum in some way. Thx!
SvaraRaderaI think u should comment as much as u want. its a free country. Even for the pervs.
Jesus Christ, you're right, the Chairman Mao already exists. This happens every time I think I have a good idea... Perhaps I should concentrate on stupid ideas in the future, like edible raincoats or invisibility handkerchiefs. Home Sweden Home! (I have an old LP record with that name! hê hê hê) Hey!
SvaraRaderaSee, I'm not making it up.
SvaraRaderahttp://cgi.ebay.com/Home-Sweden-Home-London-Records-Album-/260352535506
i would like to have a invisibility raincoat. can u name the first collection after me please.
SvaraRaderaoh god home sweden home. i need that for my house deco. in shanghai!