Landed this morning in Jinan with a hungover n blood coming out of my vagina, was passing out every other minute and went out to have a ciggy break. A kid in crotchless pants pees on me. This is the country I wanna move to. Yepp. I think I should just go back to Sweden where pants covers the crotch and the world is even smaller. naaaaahhh
måndag 18 juli 2011
Jinan - where Im related to a whole village
I am visiting my grandma (dads side) in Jinan until Thursday. Last night me and Andrew got semi-drunk at Dr Wine, we took a strole in the concession n found a wallet that belonged to someone that he apparently knows... I went out with a boy the other day that told me that one of his buddy in the states knows someone that knows me... Either this world is very very small or he is stalking me. Problably both.
Landed this morning in Jinan with a hungover n blood coming out of my vagina, was passing out every other minute and went out to have a ciggy break. A kid in crotchless pants pees on me. This is the country I wanna move to. Yepp. I think I should just go back to Sweden where pants covers the crotch and the world is even smaller. naaaaahhh
pre-peeing face of a chinese infant
post-peeing face of a chinese infant
Landed this morning in Jinan with a hungover n blood coming out of my vagina, was passing out every other minute and went out to have a ciggy break. A kid in crotchless pants pees on me. This is the country I wanna move to. Yepp. I think I should just go back to Sweden where pants covers the crotch and the world is even smaller. naaaaahhh
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
I created a stupid account just so I can comment on ur posts =)
SvaraRaderaCute kid, China rulz but come back to Sweden, we miss u!
Hahahahaaha! You got peed on! That is the China I miss the most.
SvaraRadera