söndag 17 juli 2011

au revoir shanghai for four days

please dont hate me for not writing. let me put it this way, in 2 month I made the first shopping spree today. that must tell you something about how busy I've been. mother dropped by this wknd cause she is "worried" about me. worried about if my bed is comfortable enough, if the food i indulge in is organic enough and the men i see single enough. mother tells me that she know married men, and a few of them are happy but she doesnt know one who wouldn't fall down the first open hole running after the first pretty girl that gave him a wink. winking is so 1997. i dont wink and i dont fall for married men. i tell her i met a boy that gives me celery instead of flowers and that he is not married. i tell her that my ex-bf wrote me a email the other day n called me a "psychopath fuck". I find it funny considering he is the one moving to Sweden and I try as hard as I can to run away from him. I am no psycho but I do like to fuck. Im not having my fair share of ass thou.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar