måndag 2 maj 2011

its hard being myself when few can appreciate it

Me:
"Thats great. Do let me know the plan and what kind of tasks I will be dealing with so I can prepare accordingly. Meanwhile here is my updated CV. I need to start to look for accomodation in SHA if this will be happening. I see this as an opportunity to get to know the market and also work on my network. If you agree with me than I think this could be a win-win situation for both of us! Thanks alot Andrew!"


Andrew:
"plan... tasks... accordingly... know the market... network... win win..."


Good god! What has working in Scandinavia done to you? You sound like a bunch of business self help books cobbled together!"


Me:
"good that people like you can give me a bitchslap when needed and drag me out of the cubicle world i have been living in since i got back to this country where women are not allowed to behave like real redblooded women and men are like women (read how feminism destroyed the real men).

so here i am with lots of brass in my pocket and no skin off my nose. which should be appreciated more but i guess i havnt found my place yet, or maybe its the opposite. i guess i m a hippie entrepreur in corporate slutsuit.

hit me back if you think i could squeeze out some juice in china this summer rather than pounding the deadmeat in stockholm. im thirsty like a beast. "


Result:
"now THAT is the goddess I remember!"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar