lördag 22 maj 2010

Stay foolish

IMG_0044
Although I am in China since Monday I would like to take some moment to remember the second part of my Seoul experience. Are you looking at my ghetto-fab nails? I got it from some random cosmetique sales girl in Seoul, this is not my style but in Seoul I feel in peace with the nature so why not have a frickin fruit salad painted on to your nails.

IMG_6604
I kept running into this woman every night, she is on every Soju bottle and her name is Lee Hyori. She is the national fairy of Korea and is considered to be the shiiiit, besides having a perfect face she also wears a double E brah. My friend ripped off her face of the bottle and put her where she belongs, at the bottom of my glass. I love you Hyori.

IMG_0027
This is my dearest Lin, she tells me that she didn’t liked me the first time we met in Hong Kong. I don’t blame her; I’ve never been the honey-dew-sweet cheerleader type that glues to everything and everyone. Lin is like the little sister I never had, she is most funny when there is an annoying guy around her. Maybe that’s when she becomes most mean without knowing it, I dig it cause I am just a hard bitch with a soft heart. She is at this moment in Burma teaching about debating, which is kind of ironic so we just tell her friends that she is attending Burma fashion week. I heard that Kim Jung Il would be at the front row.

Photo 26
Meet GunWoo, he is my Seoul-mate. We only met once before in Stockholm and it was fo’ shizzle my chinzzle attraction at the first sight. I am not really into young Guns but this time Lin pointed out what a hottie he is…不用说了。 He speaks Konglish on demand, doesn’t give any textual satisfaction and knows where the dingoberry goes. All this mixed with the fact that we share the same birthday makes him a cool dude. I force him to drink Soju mixed with my lavender scented hand disinfectant and he cooks Korean ramen for me in return. I teach him how to crack smoked eggs (a typical Korean snack) on the forehead and he silently receives the red bruise created by the eggshell. There is always a mute serenity when we hangout which makes me forget about that this moment is already in the past. This picture resembles GunWoo smelling a “scratch-to-smell-Yuling” card I left for Lin.

IMG_6599
This is a very important person during my stay in Seoul, I tell Lin that he is my boyfriend cause I see him everyday, when I wake up, before going to bed, walking outside on the street and even when I am taking a shower. Let’s call him Mr Kim, boyfriend Kim even saved me from missing our bus stop one time with his pleasant “Vote for me if you want free Kimchi for the next 3 years” smile.

IMG_6643
I don’t know when I will be back to Seoul again, right now I got this feeling that I should go back right away but at the same time I know I shouldn’t. Of course I miss all the drinking and laughing with Lin and Dave but what I miss the most is the state of being foolish. I wish to stay beautiful and foolish. Beautiful, so that men might love me. Foolish, so that I might love men.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar