
My thursday flight from GZ to Seoul was first delayed and than cancelled(!). China never stops to impress me, they put us on the plane after 4h of waiting and than wants the passengers to wait for another 3h on the plane. Hell no, I just took my shit and got off the plane which made the captain n the flight attendats stressed about my "safety". After 3 cups of 50Yuan a cup instant coffees and five mosquito bites the size of pornstar boobs I gave up and called father to send the car to pick me up. Overall a meaningful experience.

Father dropped me off at the airport on Friday morning and did his "I am the man" talk which evetually got me on a 9am flight. Cash is king but having a penis is golden. Arriving in Seoul and Lin was waiting patiently at her busstop, what a trip but now I was finally here! Her place is right out of a k-drama, let's call it Food over Boys, FOB, not exactly fresh of the boat but we would still rather munch on BBQ beef than cute korean boys. Sometimes I do wonder why the heck even with their lack of big feet or big hands they can still make me all mushy and soft inside when they speak to me, especially in their own language. "Eodiseo oseosseoyo?" = Where are you from? ....and I wet my undies. I am such a lost case....how do you say "Can I be your pillow case" in Korean?

Last time I didn't get to do much tourist things cause my travel companion Mr Lee got the hots for two things only; Shopping malls and Boys in shopping malls. I miss you Mr Lee, do send me some of those beef jerkys from the Brokebacks. This is the Secret Garden, it's so secret you have to join a tour group in order to enjoy it. The English speaking group was full so the next best was the Korean speaking group which we joined, now when I think of it there is nothing clever about that decision. A 90 min walk and a woman in Hangbook. Lin kept taking pictures of half dead flowers and the clean air mixed with I-have-no-idea-of-what-you-are-saying-Hangbook-wearing-guide made me fall in love with Lin even more. Her Aspberg syndrome friend Amanda added some funky atomsphere to the experience as well.

Just when you think things couldn't get more ugly we got stalked by three Seoulites. I named the one on the far left Jessica, he won me a stuffed heart for breaking 7 bricks(plastic) with his right fist. Thanks Ssica. Lin was not as impressed by her Foundation-boy(far right), he kept telling her that he knows all the Seoul bus-routes by heart. "Please call me if you need to know which bus to take:... Let's call the one in the middle for Eyeliner-boy, atleast he was normal, we did a sorry-sorry dance outside a K-tv place. Oh yeah, we also "met" a drunken teenager on the train. I gave my seat to her after recognizing her pale face, not long after she held her hand infront of her mouth and all the good stuff came out. Lin held back her hair and put a pink paperbag under her mouth, she kept puking while talking to her boyfriend(?) on the phone. No one on the train reacted, I am still impressed.

This is Dave and Licky, the picture was taken last week in Singapore. Lickys name is actually Ricky, after Ricky Martin but for some reason it sounds like Licky when he say it. We do not complain cause he falls under the "pretty boy" category. Dave is namned after the magician David Copperfield, very important to point out that cause he does not wants to be associated with David Beckham, dont ask me why. I met up with Dave yesterday not far from where I stay here in Seoul. We both agreed that it's strange that we are in Korea now and not Singapore, and than we both shouted out loud "FUCKING SINGAPORE" on a bar street where men in suits drown their sorrows with Soju. Soju, a very important part of my stay so far. We managed to have dinner twice between 6pm and midnight, actually I ate most of the stuff he ordered. He just kept telling me that he thinks his best friend is a male-prostitute. I wanna meet his friend.
Besides waking up every morning, actually noon, with a big ass hung over and mysterious bruises on my body I am having a great time. Talk you tomo dear readers. xx
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar