I finally did it, I went to the Lasik surgeon and last Saturday my eyes were getting burned by laser like a turkey in the oven during Thanksgiving. The pain after the surgery made me question myself if I ever going to be able to stand childbirth, anyways I thought I was going blind. But I can see now! Although I have to wear shades when I read, watch tv, sms-ing, even when I shit. It´s ok, I feel like a moviestar, cause thats what I imagine them doing...shitting with a pair of Raybans on.
Seriously, I havn´t done much since coming back from the Seoul-Shanghai trip. Now with the whole eye surgery I can't work for a month, which is ok cause lately I realized that models are like prostitutes anyways, just skinnier and with a employment pass. Hey, we(models) are not even better paid in some cases. But my portfolio keeps starring at me and its like -"bitch, move your ass to the castings". I couldn't stand this mocking everyday so I decided to ease my pain by going to Stockholm for two weeks at the end of this month. Yeeeees, home sweet home. Finally!
I must be the best girlfriend out there, I told AJ today that I don't mind if he masturbates whenever he wants. Ofcourse it would be more fun if he would do it infront of me but I think he is a shy-masturbator. He thinks that I am a freak because I like gayporn. So I thought we should make a agreement; he can jerk it off whenever and whereever and I get to keep my schnaggle videos. Don't take my wrong, two guys getting it on doesnt turn me on but when was the last time you saw a goodlooking male pornstar? Whenever Redtube starts to put up videos with Josh Hartnett lookalike and Hayden Christensen pussslammers I will end my lovely relationship with the CockonCock people.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar