tisdag 21 april 2009

just like cricket



Mixing Mira Sorvino and Mariah Carey, just like mixing parsley with ice cream and you get the movie Wise Girls. The movie was a total flop but I digg the script:
Raychel: What are you on?
Meg: What am I on? It's just two glasses of wine and a couple of valium. You want some?
Raychel: Valium? Who the fuck takes valium anymore?

well, I do. I take loads of them and I love it. It's just like Robin Williams once said about baseball on valium is cricket. Life on valium is better, and life on valium with wine is the best. What I really wanted to tell you guys is that this morning I woke up by a email on my phone, it was from A.T(if u r reading u know who u r u small cock), a french guy I got physical with a couple times while back in uni. in Stockholm. Anyways, we kept contact and when I went to Paris he came to see me and I guess that we are good friends that used to fuck. There you go. But the thing is that he is getting married...not with his girlfriend for 6 years but with some random chick he "got to know for 4 month ago and started to seduce for 2 month ago". So I was laying in my bed still not sure if I am sleeping or awake...having a panic attack. This is the last guy on the motherfucking planet that will get married and especially not with some girl he just met. The whole morning I was feeling sick, I almost yacked in the taxi. And for your information splashing lukewarm water into your face does not help against panic attacks.

Why is everyone suddently getting married, what happened with "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."?

I never felt so lonely before.

1 kommentar: