lördag 25 april 2009


Everyone has three lives: a public life, a private life, and a secret life. I was supp. to go for a vernissage at 3pm today, instead I woke up at 1pm and realized that Carol was during laundry in the kitchen. WTF, it´s Saturday. I got up and opened up my closet to choose a dress for the art opening, I stood infront of the mirror looking at my naked body and thought that today was a "bad body day" and went back to sleep some more. At 2pm I sent a text to Cliff saying that I m too hungovered to sip champagne with pretentious artfags. At 4pm I was sipping Shiraz in the livingroom and thinking to myself why that Swedish model I met last night was so short. After 30min of facebooking I could still not shake away my doubts about the short male model so I send Angie a text saying "did u bang that Italian 20 year old last night? N by the way r u sure that C. is a model...isn´t he like 1.77?" That´s how pathetic my weekends has become. Tomo I will spend the whole afternoon by the pool in my non-existing bikini reading Milton Friedman...yeah right.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar