måndag 23 mars 2009

Could I, should I, would I?

Imagine an Asian version of Tyra screaming at me -"do you really want this?!"

My agency wanted me to go for this video casting for Asia's next top model and I was like holy crap I am never going to put myself through that shit again. I went to the casting. They practically told me that they love me and wants me, so here I am sitting in a pile of shit and has no idea what I should do. To be honest with you, I know exactly why they looooves me. I am no Gisele Bundchen but goosh if I make good tv. I can give you bitch, girl-next-door, slut, girl-next-door-easy-slut. You name it!

I had planned to entertain my friends in May, going to Indonesia and Korea and Shanghai. Now I am like fuck the duck, why does life have to be so hard and unpredicable.

Seriously I have to say no to this, I miss my friends so much and if you are reading this - Bonnie, Aaron, Karen... I want to suck donkey cock with u guys on a beach in May rather than being locked in a fashion house with 9 other obnoxious girls that thinks that Karl Lagerfeld is Coco Chanels husband.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar