lördag 21 mars 2009

12.35am



It's Saturday night and I am sitting home watching Less than Zero while AJ is snorrrrrring on the sofa. If this is it, than please kill me now. Earlier we went to Oso and had a pretty good four course meal, AJ asked me if I wanted to have kids and if yes he suggested May would be a good month to "seed" it. I told the waiter I probably will not have more than one glass of wine and ended up drinking up a bottle of Chianti. When the dessert came in I was sure that I ordered a blueberry ricotta cheese cake and NOT some fucking faggotory flan, the kid thing and the flan just freaked me out and suddenly I couldn't breath and ran to the cigar room to gasp for some fresh air...

AJs pal Bomba called him from Portugal and they were talking about....kids....on the phone for like a whole ten frickin minutes before we ran into Paul which is Alex client. Paul was with this beautiful Brazilian woman that apparently is AJs client as well. The thought of her having an affair with AJ made me somehow feel better about the whole situation and I could finally find some sense in me. The Brazilian woman got a kid as well and he is retard or something, but she seems to be a good retard-mum, at least she is good looking and that kind of kills the theory about goodlooking people having good looking kids. Too good looking people=down syndrome kids.....or something

But now I am sitting here panicking again.. gasping for air. There is no fucking air in this fucking country. Probably all the little bastards kiddos took it all. Grinch never stole Christmas, the brats did.

Over n out

AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar