lördag 21 februari 2009

Ordning o reda pengar på fredag

click on the picture to see the cancer tumour on the cigarette pack

There is no more Monday blues, because every Monday afternoon my lovely part-time maid Carol will drop by my place and make every wrong right again. No matter how filthy the kitchen is or how much dirty laundry there is to do and iron she always leaves the place clean and organised. I love how she arrange all the loose shit I got all over the house like she is preparing for a surgery.

Gosh, nothing beats the smell of softener. I think I am getting older, when I was in my teens I used to love the smell of gasoline.




I went to the video store to rent some DVDs the other day and seriously they don´t have anything good there, everything is censored. I came home with American Gigolo, JFK and When Sally met Harry. Dude, When Sally met Harry is credited as Not Suitable for Children under 16 and American Gigolo NSF18! Muhahahaha, and there is even a tag saying "Sexual references" on When Sally met Harry. I sure do live in a fucked up country.


Yesterday I had a test shoot in the botanic gardens, today I got ants coming out of my ass.

1 kommentar:

  1. Underbart att läsa om din vardag vännen! With a twist to life ;) Super snygg lampa du har också!! xoxoxox

    SvaraRadera