måndag 23 februari 2009

kids...



Me and Michelle (kid to my friend Mira) walking by the poolside on our way to a tiny-tot birthday party.

Michelle - why don't you quit your job and become my nanny?
Me- why would you like that?
Michelle - cause you are so nice...*picking her nose*
Me - well, you have to pay me really well you know, I got a univeristy degree. Plus that I am going back to school to take a P.hd
Michelle - a pschpd?
Me- yeah, everyone in my family got one.
Michelle - everyone in your family got a PSP?
Me- mmmm, ....do you wanna smell Alex underwear?

After the party I took the 6 year old up to my flat for her to sniff my bfs briefs. Apparently, we should use more softner. Yeah, we don't want him to get sore balls.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow. Your family is so balling. Everyone's got a PSP eh? That's so FOB. Do you PSP with Michelle on the MRT?

    Do you have fetish of sniffing Alex's sweaty undies?

    SvaraRadera
  2. DIU. I need to learn Swedish to post here. =P

    SvaraRadera