Philip Glass is playing.
No, I switch to CAN and Halleluwah. Swinging!
I was just on the phone with Gurra talking about what an complete disaster meeting I had this morning. One of those "I must be high on charlie cause that was way too bad to feel this good" meeting. I mean, not only was I all over the room drawing on the whiteboard, having foot dance with the drawers, I also somehow successfully incorporated the sentence "...and I say that with 0% ego" into our conversation. YES, I am a MONSTER. Judge me.
Mother is coming in March, the 6th. I fear her visit with amusement, how little she knows her only child. Does she know about the nights spent in hotels when I am visiting my dad. She doesn't have to know. We all fear to become like our parents, surprisingly our parents fear the same. I know it hurt mother just as much as it makes her content, its like all her poor judgement and failure will be genetically inherited by me. And if that happens I will let it inhabit my mind peacefully.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar