söndag 8 april 2012

drive

Now that I am back in Shanghai I can start to reverse whatever detox I tried (FAIL) to do in Sweden. My friend Viv from HK came last thursday to visit me and Jules. She left Sunday morning cause she couldn't handle all the jizz that was happening in my flat. I miss you. I met a nice girl this wnkd, she told me a story about a friend that got banged while she was bending over the dishwasher, I think this is how a successful domestic sexual act should be carried out - with your neighbor opposite practicing her sunday tai chi.

Apparently he missed her. Oh well, she might have missed him as well. Apparently he called and for a second she thought she was on the phone with a dear friend. He told her a couple of times that he loves her and she think she did it as well, their were banging of course when that unfortunate loving happened. The lady politely pointed out to him that he is making love to her and not fucking when the last penetration happened. She needs to find some new boy(s).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar