söndag 18 december 2011

singapore encore

I'm back where it all started, ended and started. i guess that every beginning is just a beginning of the end. i landed in singapore on friday and it was straight to the whisky jar. saturday was not on the healthy side either. this mornin. we went for a sail trip on the daytime and later at night i found myself in some shade bar watching overweighed white expats doing "jäger trains". nate that has been dissing me ever since we met/dated/partied has been a perfect host, not lifting an eyebrow when his male colleagues is telling me that they wanna take me home as late night snack. i don't know why guys thinks that i would be different any other cool girl they met. I'm no special, no one is. I'm just a tired cocktease that got too many stories in my diary. I'm tired. exhausted. another sip of this drink and i will vaporize into thin air.

besides getting caught with your heel under a taxi wheel and taking off you panties in a public place, i guess i didn't made too much damage this wknd.

got a presentation tomo at 10am. sayonara suckers. I'm brewing valerian tea. HA.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar