söndag 11 december 2011

fail harder



woke up at 7am and had the biggest mother headache this city ever beheaded. had a french breakfast and went for my meeting at Wieden Kennedy. Major fail there! I didn't know if they were pitching me or me pitching them, their office is a twisted universe and I m just a fallen star. can you see that I'm on the red now? Locksmith is sitting opposite me showing me his greatest work, and it is major. he writes like a snake in the damp tropics and I want to offer myself as the ultimate sin. if eva didn't meet adam will an ant fall in love with a cat? Locksmith is playing an song called that. I throw my keys down to him from my kitchen earlier and the man opened the wrong door with it and went all the way up. Isn't everything twisted? Im just a twisted girl in a twisted world. Go n hang urself Emilia.

over n out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar