söndag 27 november 2011

mummy and me

i don't like to be called the "lil girl"
i blame it on mother who looks like she is still in her early 40s when the truth is that 60s is knocking on her shiny door

in the art deco bathroom without a proper door (door is apparently very 90s), privacy is overrated. anyways, bathroom, no door, i was blowdrying my hair when i found twO strand of white hair. just the thought of it makes my vagina dry up a lil bit. holly molly.

good night n good luck shanghai

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hang in there! I know the feeling. Not the feeling of a vagina drying up, obviously, but of finding white hairs on one's person. It was the main reason I cancelled my holiday beard this summer (that and children crying at my sight).

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hey there... you OK? China's a Big Place, I'm not going to look for you in case you have lost yourself in some Den of Perfersion. Or maybe I would. Do write...

    SvaraRadera