fredag 11 november 2011

by M.

First thing first, thank you for slipping on me M. Never felt more useful. Im going to print it out and frame it.

This morning I realized that it is time to give my body a break, with a heavy headache and my ladyboy voice I called to the office an d for the first time in 5 weeks I had a (almost) work free day. And now Im sitting here again on a friday night working on a ppt, Im so deliciously lame. Today I was a banana that slipped on a person. Bobos constant gossiping about a certain person i try to keep out of my mind has forced me to take actions, I never been the bystander anyways. So I picked up the phone and did what a normal person wouldn't do, I looked into the dark abyss and asked him: "Why are you here?". N he replied back: "Cause I told you I would come". Sometimes I am Alice in wonderland and most of the times I don't wanna grow up. Veronica Maggio is playing in the background and Nate and I are getting closer for everyday that we don't see each other. Some relationships are strange. And mine are even stranger.

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank YOU for being slipped on! I hope to find the original 'drawing' one day and post it to you. Alice in Wonderland... not wanting to grow up... great stuff. Hey !

    SvaraRadera