torsdag 6 oktober 2011

me and yalle concluded today that all her korean boys are out of military and all mine are in the mud eating shit. so she is going to help me to play the ultimate fan and send letters to the hottest man that ever came out of korea, Mr Kim Jae Wook. Package to be dispatched to this address 경기도 연천군 전곡읍 신답리 사서함 106-3호 2136-101부대
1중대 3소대 이병 김재욱 (우편번호 486-859) will include; swedish snuff, one pair of used undies with swedish flag on and lipstick scented letter with pink hearts on.


kjw shave more than just his face. He also exfoliate and moisturize. My kind of man!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Swedish snuff? It sounds fantastic, but google, here I come! I don't even know what exfoliation and moisturizing means, but I am MY kind of man of course. Hey hey!

    SvaraRadera
  2. seriously i miss you dearly

    SvaraRadera