This morning I woke up with the worst headache ever since grad 6 when I thought skiing drunk is a great idea and hit my head on the slope. Brother Lo(c)ksmith never shows up to the Kandi party so I figured he was making love to his Genie in the bottle. She is his latest conquest and I think I like her and her pastell colored clothes. I wonder if he would be happy or mad if I tell him that I would totally do her if she was a hobby-lesbian like me.
It´s 4.38am and I just got off the phone with the monsieur, Im starting to realize that being dramtic doesnt decline with age. I think the only reason why I´m still enjoying him is because I get to live out my own PG version of Delta of Venus. I wonder what mother will say, problably something in the line with A bachelor needs inspiration to sleep with you darl but a married guy only needs an excuse, ride this one out, this one is made of glass n not the unshattered kind.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar