
its almost midnight and my colleague is calling me n yelling on the phone that i've to come out and "engage". im from venus and you are from mars, your balls wont look tired tomo but my vagina will sag and so will the bags under my eyes. Thats what I told him and now he is telling his friend Jon that I got a tired vagina. wtf, isnt that the jon on the creative team? oh fucking great. now ill be the tired vagina in the office. great.
advertising is how do i say it...MAD. Not those aggressive madness but more on the, hey we work 15h per day and we hit the waterhole straight afterwards. sorry ladies n gentlemen, im lame and a pussy. i need my 7h of beauty sleep although I dont find anything beautiful about it or about me. i guess im preserving my vagina for better days.
good night and good luck.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar