lördag 25 juni 2011

a letter to all of you

there is too many things i wanna say but im caught with fighting my own demons so here is a letter for that.

To Jules,

Im sorry that I couldnt say anything this morning, I blame it on the lack of sleep and also the plain sadness of seeing u leaving. I hate saying goodbye and I hate even more saying goodbye in the mornings. I know that you and X will work things out and if there is one advice I can give you is this: real love doesnt ask for return :) And here is one from Ulrik: Dont let the logistics hold you back from performing! xoxo

To KC,

There were times when we were innocent and the we would still notice when the leaves would turn yellow and red. I wish you all the happiness in the world but you need to realize things and make a change for it to be better.

To You,

I still think of you. Alot lately

To Myself.

Stop writing and go to bed.

1 kommentar: