Welcome back! I just got back from a long trip too. I had written a comment on the one you kindly dedicated to me (M), but at that moment my computer completely crapped out on me. I did safe it although it's irrelevant now.
[Vibrators aren’t made to be left at the drawer... And you ARE a wolf. Holy fuck! I’m talking spiritually here of course because I don’t know what you look like. But if it’s half as good as in my imagination... we’re talking howling at the moon. And, believe it or not, but I do love Houellebecq’s books and also have a couple of 2Pac’s cd, including the one you mentioned. It’s a mighty strange world...
Oh, and I’ll not come to Sweden this time. I once spend some days in Göteborg, and it rained all of them. Lovely country though! I’m thinking Portugal this time... but I can get hooked in France or Spain. But thanks many times for the thought.]
Good to have you back. And now... let's see if this time my comment will not join the cold & barren outer space like the other did. Hey!
Welcome back! I just got back from a long trip too. I had written a comment on the one you kindly dedicated to me (M), but at that moment my computer completely crapped out on me. I did safe it although it's irrelevant now.
SvaraRadera[Vibrators aren’t made to be left at the drawer... And you ARE a wolf. Holy fuck! I’m talking spiritually here of course because I don’t know what you look like. But if it’s half as good as in my imagination... we’re talking howling at the moon. And, believe it or not, but I do love Houellebecq’s books and also have a couple of 2Pac’s cd, including the one you mentioned. It’s a mighty strange world...
Oh, and I’ll not come to Sweden this time. I once spend some days in Göteborg, and it rained all of them. Lovely country though! I’m thinking Portugal this time... but I can get hooked in France or Spain. But thanks many times for the thought.]
Good to have you back. And now... let's see if this time my comment will not join the cold & barren outer space like the other did. Hey!
Martijn
the good thing about writing short post is that the comments gets to be read! glad to have YOU back
SvaraRadera