
i just read jules blogpost and yebb she bitch about her work as well. whenever i feel like bitching about my work i tend to imagine me without the job n it used to make me feel better. now i just imagine myself with a different job, n no it doesnt make me feel better. i wish i could hate my job, i dont think i can hate anything for real anymore. I used to hate mornings, hate slow people, hate soulcrushing comicons, nerds that falls in love, toothless albanians, flats that smells like soup...u name it.
I think He took all my hate away. I dont even know if its a good thing or a bad thing. Love tore us apart but the most sad thing is that He took all my hatings away as well. Or maybe it is a good thing. But I just dont feel much nowdays. Everything is just bland.
I should give up on the bass, Im too old. It’s not like, fuck fists! Lets fist-fuck instead. I was too early and too much at the same time.
Tomo Im going to Luciana my waxing lady, I called her today just to tell her that Im fucking perioding n the only thing she said in a brazilian accent was "waxing ok with tampon". I dont hate her either.
xx
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar