söndag 10 april 2011

Brazilian Waxing DIY - do not try this at home, BY URSELF



I dont know how I could get this crazy idea of doing this on myself after 7 yrs of having it done by professionals in a proper salon enviroment. Imagine me standing in my bathroom sweating like a pig with burning (pink) wax between my legs, I could never finish it cause after I "kind of" completed the left side I just couldnt put my right-side pussy through the humiliation. I intend to have a respectful relationship with both side of my pussy, we understand each other and have gone through alot together. Bros before hos right...or whatever. So on wednsday after my shrinksession with Wolfgang(yeah, thats his real name) Im going to Luciana my brazilian wax lady to get a it done! Right now I have to figure out what to tell Luciana, its like I fricking cheated on her if I show up with my half-waxed ass. Should I apply massive amount Regaine or just tell her that I masturbated with my epilator and had a minor accident with it. I guess You were right, life is not about how many fucking breath we take its those moment when u have to call your buddy and tell her that you are late cause you are having a "waxing emergency" in your bathroom.

Drinking three glasses of wine doesnt make you an alcoholic. BYe! ^^

1 kommentar: