
Real love is caring about someone in solitude. There is something really sad about this picture, i guess this is how the world would look like on the day of armageddon. Fuck that. Now to something more depressing. THis wknd. Well, it wasnt all that fun but hey its Sweden so we gotta make the best out of it, no?
Last night Tuss bf had a house party, rmba those? Now that we got older we seem to have evolved, less puking n more akwardness. Someone told me that im one of those girls that u would make out with and than die. Yes, thats " you are so beautiful that if I would kiss you I would be so satisfied it doesnt matter if my life would end now". It doesnt make it better that it was a bald, fat and very very drunk dude that dropped that line 4am in a flat ful with intoxinated architects and publisher. No, you dont wanna die, I wanna DIE. Swedish boys are so lame. The ugly ones are even more ridiculous.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar