tisdag 25 januari 2011

absurd

Love,Photography,Art,Hearts,Jars


i m depressed. for real. n i got boycancer, its uncurable. i tried to self-treat once, back in 2006 by living like Oscar Wilde once said "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it." And I yield, oh boy if I yielded to the rooftop and back down to the basement again. Never has so many hearts been broken n buttons been unbuttoned. But noone knew it was not the cure I was experiencing, only the sideeffects.

So here I am again, treating the same disease by yielding to it. no no no. this time something needs to be different. i havnt figured out what but im going there. our feelings comes from how we express ourself and words build our expressions. Love means nothing, its only a word. Yielding for love to be conquered by it, its a dangerous ride where we dont know for sure we want to be on. Love does exist and it does sometime conquer ones heart and our logic. However, that should not be conquered by anyone, so that it can leave us some control over who and what we love.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar