This year has been the most exiciting year in my life. A couple of more wrinkles and bruises here n there, I grew 10 years older in 1 year. Most importantly I have never cried harder, laughed more or loved deeper.
Its amazing how fast times goes, I still remember last year this time when I discovered the distance I´ve created bewteen me and AJ n also how crazily insane asian pop could be. Two totally not measurable things but still equally important to me. Ofcourse I loved him, I loved them all. Today I learned that real love spells T-I-M-E. We can make more money, kids, lovers, but we cant make more time. If 2010 was the year of falling in love than 2011 is def. the year of falling out and being in love. To be honest, being in love sucks. Its like sucking on a sour lollipop where the innercore is sweet and it takes fucking forever to break the sourness down. My mouth is becoming numb and my tastebuds are totally unbalanced. Hey, dont kiss it blow it. Its like a cigar or in this case Love which is actually time.
I want a stodgy so bad I could give my left ringfinger for it, I wont be needing it anyways. Noone will ever marry me.
Sayonara suckers.
lördag 25 december 2010
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar