
So I went to see the pussylogist( as my lovely bf calls it) this morning cause apparently I got a something in my pussy that's not
1. A penis
2. Fingers (Yes, Itai not all women want fingers in their puss)
3. Tampon, although I am perioding major right now.
He (a male pussylogist!) was more rough than other gynecologist I have been to and I guess it is because as a guy that looks into vaginas all day long this is the only way to make his patient feel less "molested". Anyways, I m perfectly fine although I got a cyst in my puss, late puberty could be one of the reason and over activity (WTF). Somehow we came into the topic movies and he told me that he loves Korean movies...yes, we like to talk about random things while I am spreading my legs up in the air. So here is the movie recommendation from my pussylogist Johannes: "Ni nabian jidian". Which I later found out its not even Korean but Taiwanese...
Laters suckers! N keep the snake into your pants
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar