Hey Banana, me again... you never reacted on my question whether or not you like comments, so I assume you don't. I also assume you DO like people reading your posts and I can say I still you. You fascinate me. (All in a very clean & spiritual way of course.) Perhaps you didn't react because you didn't know who this weird commenter is. So if you like to find out (not that I write much about myself) you can see www.beachcombing.web-log.nl
Yes: .nl, I'm Dutch, but not fanatical. Don't worry, I won't comment again if you don't like it. And... Skicka kommentar again!
Hey Banana, me again... you never reacted on my question whether or not you like comments, so I assume you don't. I also assume you DO like people reading your posts and I can say I still you. You fascinate me. (All in a very clean & spiritual way of course.) Perhaps you didn't react because you didn't know who this weird commenter is. So if you like to find out (not that I write much about myself) you can see www.beachcombing.web-log.nl
SvaraRaderaYes: .nl, I'm Dutch, but not fanatical. Don't worry, I won't comment again if you don't like it. And... Skicka kommentar again!