torsdag 29 juli 2010

Gravitation is responsible for me falling in love with you

It was with mixed feelings I left SHA for WUH yesterday, seeing one person dissapear after another from kcs' penthouse made me get more sentimental than I should. I always had a big heart and why is that I have to always defend myself because of it. When did it become a bad thing to be a good person? My uncle picked me up after my flight being delayed for 3hours, I don't even get stressed anymore about being delayed at the airport, life is too short for it. I was totally smashed at the time I arrived at my grandmas, slept a solid 11h besides when my phone ran at 8am and the most handsome voice came from my very abused IPhone.

If I have to stay for another month here in China I would pull that trigger yes. So I got some travelling plans coming up before my return to Swedenland.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar