onsdag 23 juni 2010
pink passport
i m in hk n the only thing i have been doing is running between embassies n consulates to get a new visa and a proper passport. the emergency one i got in Singapore only got two pages plus that I get questionned for 20min everytime I m at the immigration, yes I m talking about u asshole immigration guy at the Hk airport. Last night a guy jumped off Itais building and we saw the bodybag with lots of blood around it. This morning you can still see the spot they cleaned cause it got a different colour than the rest of the pavment. I still feel bad about the whole incident, why would someone do it, I think about his family and today I even called my dad and told him about it cause I really felt uneasy the whole day. When things like this happens you really look at life in a different way. Things has been weird and difficult for everyone lately and I guess it has to do with the Lunar Eclipse on the 26th.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar