söndag 13 juni 2010

it´s only things

I was so drunk last night I lost a part of my bag...is that even possible...to loose one part of a bag. I am the biggest fuck up so yes, anything is possible. Now my bag looks funny. Whatever, I will just pretend its a limited edition. Yeah, a limited I-m-alcoholic-so-I-don´t-deserve-a-whole-bag.

Dave is back from Seoul so we met up in Singapores little Korea to have kimchi n soju. I told him about the whole young kimchi story and he told me about why his mum will def. commit suicide if he makes a philippino girl pregnant in Cebu. I closed up the eventful night by showing him some x-rated pictures of Bonnies gay boss, apparently some intern at her fim found it on their public server.

Last night me n el maco burried our sorrows in vodka and jack daniels, I have not been this fucked up since I dont know when. The bad thing is that I lost some shit, but stuff is just stuff right. I passed out in my bed and el maco in the sofa, we had a mac attack and ordered mcdelivery. But we unconscious so no one opened the door for the delivery guy and this morning I had 11 missed calls from McDonalds. El maco tried to order chicken-milk and Mc Oyster cause he is classy. We tried to order again this afternoon and was afraid that the mcdelivery system blacklisted us so we told them our neighbours address. A double cheese never tasted better.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar