
I slept through the whole train trip to GZ, felt like I havn´t slept in 4 days which is more or less true. It´s been wonderful and terrible in HK. Terrible cause I never spent much time in my bed but I guess it didn´t stop me walking around looking like a 6 year in a candy shop. Yes, I am embarrassed. Yes, I am foolish. Yes, the bags under my eyes is now bigger than my boobs. But who fucking cares as long as you got the Dick-glow. Dick-glow is new the botox. I just wanna know one thing thou, how long will it take before the Dick-glow fades completely? How do I get hold on more Dick-glow? Good that mama sent a big parcel with the essential remedies for a sore mind, it´s hard to say goodbye to old friends but even harder to new ones. Enuf said.
I m starring at the handbag I wished deadhard for my birthday, that Wang-thingy can make me come in a nano second. Talking about getting wet...dang it was juicy in the Kong. Not only did I jizz in my panties 55 times I also managed to be there when it frickin rained every day. Always remember thou, sex bruises are good bruises. I wonder if I can make love to my new bag.
Sayonara suckers!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar