Had to get the hell out of the office today cause if I have deal with aj & co after 9pm I might use that gun my dad gave me for my 18th birthday n shoot somebody. A stroll around the city area is not bad, I like to drink on the wknds but I love to drink on the weekdays. Was a good girl and put myself in a cab just after midnight, yeah I like you but I don´t like you that much. Now I am sitting here watching George Carlin and that man got all the wisdom we need to not survive but to endure this world. And isn´t it a wonderful world. I overheard a guy on the buss saying that God must been on holiday cause the world is a fucked up place. I wanted to tell him that God never went anywhere, he is just drunk or hungover.
I kind of like this world although it is a pretty raw place to be, but isn´t it amazing to be alive and be living! I am so disgustingly positive and I just puked a lit bit in my own mouth. Stomach acid never tasted better on a wednsday night.
Me and Itai was having a serious conference call the other night about why this guy doesnt want to put his holy into my sacred box. I even frickin googled " Why a guy dosen´t want to have sex with you". Now, how sad is that? The answers I found on the internet was pretty lame...no, I don´t think it is because I smell bad down there or anywhere for that matter. I m one of those that dosnet even smell nasty although I am bathing in my own sweat. Hey, I am Asian, shoot me. I just say I m sweaty cause I don´t wanna hug you. Anyways, Itai suggested that the dude must 1. christian 2. amish 3. gay. Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place right? Well, my reason is that you got a place. No, I am not a slut. It´s just that sex is like air, it´s not important unless you are not getting any.
onsdag 9 juni 2010
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar