Five things you will always find in my handbag:
1. Elizabeth Arden 8h chapstick
2. Hands disinfectant gel
3. Tobacco crumble
4. A bunch of lighters
5. Coins
Five things beside my bed:
1. A bunch of creams I never use
2. Diary
3. Ray bans (I like to wake up slowly)
4. Concert DVDs of Asian boy bands that I am too ashamed of to admit
5. Notes
Five things that makes me very happy:
1. Anything sweet
2. Whole fat dairy
3. Smell of wet grass (the one you walk on)
4. Grass (not the one you walk on)
5. My family
Five things that makes me sad:
1. 小人
2. Alex
3. Farewells at the airport
4. Countries that are divided; South, North Korea. Taiwan and PRC.
5. Memories from boarding school
Five things I am currently crazy about:
1. Confucianism
2. Kimchi
3. Chinese dating variety tv-shows
4. Pretty Asian boys
4. Inner peace
Five things I need to figure out before the 20th June:
1. Summer travel plans
2. Why men are so annoying and so yummy at the same time
3. How to manage my time better
4. How to get rid of my fucked-up personality
5. How to gain weight
Five things you problably did not know about me:
1. My bloodtype is B-, only 2% of the Swedish population has it.
2. My great grandfather was a lawyer that was tortured to death by the Japanese during the 2nd Sino Japanese war
3. When I was 7, during my summer holiday in China, I set a part of a military base (my dads work) on fire.
4. I watch porn, sometimes ALOT
5. I am hard on the outside, soft on the inside
söndag 30 maj 2010
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar