söndag 25 april 2010

"I can never talk like this with my girlfriend"

"I was once stalked ... by a dog." That´s how all the Levis 511 wearing cute boys down at the hotdog stand should start their conversation with you. This is not the case in Singapore, how I wish I was wrong. First of all there are no hotdog stands here, you got food courts instead and having a hookien screaming teenage inbreed asking for more chili sauce is not sexy. But there is something about this place that still tickles my stiff scandinavian glands.

Itai came for a visit and I think if it wouldn't be him I would be lying in the shower with cold water running down my neck right now. Certainly a breath of fresh air. Much needed and I got the feeling that this man needed a break from HK as well. How we all wish we were somewhere else living a different life, just for a moment. Maybe that's why we keep on reaching out to people we don't know hoping to find some solidarity while whoring ourself out to the public mass. It's a dirty world. And we are ALL part of it. Isn't it wonderful.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar