tisdag 30 mars 2010

We have all sinned - a personal invitation to God.


I got this in my maibox today. It's a booklet from the Shalom Baptist Church. I don't like the thought about everyone ending up in the same place, there are just too many people I don't wanna hangout with in the after-life. Imagine a over crowded hell with socialhousing, not classy. I think God should send all the fashionbloggers, model agents, UGG wearing brats and my junior-high math teacher to hell. Heaven should be for my possy, korean boy bands and those whom grows organic marijuana.

The EU is compared to the Rape of Europe and the UN is the Antichrist. Neat, really neat.

The Antichrist also ref. to as the Beast will implant microchips into us. No more cards, just a chip in your head. Great! I also wanted to have someone scan my head and say: " Welcome Ms Tan please proceed to the VIP section".

This is my favourite part, it's about The Spiritual Delusion and Moral Decay. On this page they actually used a marker pen to line over "The New Age Movement" and "Rock Music". I am not kidding the booklet came like this.

HELL YEAH, I will make a visit so that I can have someone telling me that the Earth is 3000 years old, humans tamed and rode dinosaurs, and a man named Noel rounded up 2 of every species and placed them in a boat to save them from a flood.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar