
I ran into one of my old booker yesterday and the hag was trying to lure me in again by going on and on about how skinny I have become. Excuse me mam but I am emotionally inbalanced and the cells in my body is constantly being over worked cause I go to bed at 5am and wakes up 3h later. No thank you, I don't wanna have a body of Erin Wasson, I rather look like a healthy plummed teenage cheerleader with braces. One of the thing that makes me grow is physical activity, if I weren't so lazy I do put on a few pounds already. That's right suckers, I only gain kilos when I drink enoumous amount of alcohol or by working out. Pref. not a the same time. It's mommy and daddys skinny genes. Anyways I gave her a fuck-me-or-fight-me-look and said "thanks, but no thanks".
I have updated my sidebars, so listen to the new song and have a look at the new obsessions, not sure if you guys get it.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar