It's the 3rd Saturday in a row that I wake up without being drunk or stupidly high on nicotine, this is a result of being broke. I can't wait until the payday. However being grounded does give you loads of time to reflect over ur curent shitty life and watch all the korean dramas back to back. I also realized that I never finished reading Lady Chatterley's Lover. Doris Lessing once said in Guardian that D.H Lawrence was denying the existence of clitoris, and he called it "a beak". A beak that rubbed and tore "in the old stagers, particularly". To Lawrence the clitoris was a weapon, against the male. And when Lawrence discovered anal sex, things went well, for him at least, though his friendly pet name for his wife was "shitbag". Misogynist my ass! It must be one the great ironies, Lawrence being a woman-hater, no one wrote about the sex war better than he did.
Now I am going to ride away and look for a "real" man; gamekeepers, gypsies, Indians, all the time cruelly jeering.
fredag 5 februari 2010
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar