Helena has been here visitng and it is stressful to have friends around cause you always want them to have a amazing time, I can't express my gratitude more than saying that this is problably the only drug that works against the sourness this city has been drowing me with. Me and AJ has been submerged in our own grief about what a fucking blackhole we live in and having pals coming and enjoying this shithole is a nice reminder of what friends works as a sothing balm for the mind and soul. Even Sentosa seemed to look like something from a postcard.
Tomo Helena will be going back to Beijing and I will be doing a trip as well, a place where blogspot is blocked. So no blogging will be allowed here.
I hope to see BonBon on the wknd of 26th and Itai on the wknd of 5th. I got a pharmacy of happy pills and they r called Frozac™.
I love you all
Now go n do your homework suckers
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar