My dear ghey ghey in Cananda did something about his whore, he dumped it. I m very proud of him. Now, ghey ghey is home practising the Korean bowtie, one of the most difficult analingus moves to perform.
U guys all know how much I might hate Singapore but at this point I realize that if I never came back to Asia I would never re-discover the asia madness in me. I mean, for my whole life I didn't know what it meant to be Chinese, all I knew was what's being Chinese in Sweden. And to be honest, I must have been the worst Asian/Chinese in Stockholm.
Yesterday I was jamming to some mando-pop and I fell backwards out of my seat. I just lay there for like 10 minutes becayse I thought I problably broke my spine. Now that's a asian!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar