fredag 15 januari 2010

Asia madness or maybe just hot asian boys madness

AJ is getting old, he has been moaning the whole night because of his backpain and I didn't go to bed until 5am (watching chinese tv-show) but I did gave him a muscle rub before he went to sleep and this morning. He can't stand me listening to Mando-pop or K-pop for that matter but I don't think he can hear the difference anyways. To be honest I really wanted to be cool and only post this picture:

naco_karl_who_1


But the mission of becoming a true asian is taking it tools on me and I just have to post this as well:



OH MY SHOOPAH GURR NI SHI WO DE BABAY GURR
OH MY SHOOPAH GURR WO SHI NI DE SHOOPAH MAHN


Their Engrish is so fricking funny.

I’m sure I talked like that before at some point too, though. Haha

Gotta get ready for tonight, major Asian gathering. *Fighting* / *Add oil* Tihi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar