onsdag 2 december 2009

Fullmoon

There is two occasions per month when I should be locked inside of a closet. One, when I am ovulating. Hell yeah, it feels good to be a woman. Two, during the full moon. Like today. Don´t get me wrong, I don´t turn into a werewolf and shit like that. According to my horoscope today I am like the belted sandfish and this is the time to be more sexual active. Maybe it is the fact that I was born on the day when Taurus was licking Geminis ass (20 may) so horoscope never really made any sense for me. But The dude is sleeping like a baby and I m here all alone thinking about when this sexual energy will make a visit. Honestly I would like to bang alot of things and being in a monogamous relationship makes you wanna taste other meat more (seriously it´s scientifically proven). Jake, a 5 year old kid tasted my meat literally today...ran up to me after I got out of the car and licked my stomach and than said that I have a small tummy. Dude, that didn´t sound right... Must be the fullmoon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar