I went to Yoga yesterday after like um... 8month? It was not so bad besides that I got cramp 5 times, almost fainted(if it weren´t for the coffee I had before the class) and this morning I realized I got bruises on my back from my yoga mat. Yes, there are small purple/red squares on the back of my shoulders. Should I question my lifestyle? For fuck sake, I
almost gave up on meat! Ok I should drink less, but on weekdays I only drink red wine... although a half a bottle per day could be considered borderline. I am smoking less and if I had snuff I would stop those disgusting sticks immediately. Cut down on the sugar? Nah. Some people are just not meant to be healthy. Take AJ for example, that man needs his fuel=whiskey on the rocks and red meat...and a bottle of gin on top of that. Without those components his cells will slowly give up on him and make him a very very boring man.

I am thinking about taking up on ballet again, imagining doing a Assemblé en tournant GRAND with a fag in my mouth. Classy!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar